DSGR FAMILY AB respects your privacy and the right to control your personal data. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open to inform you about what data we collect and why. We will protect your data as if it were our biggest trade secret.
What personal data do we collect?
DSGR FAMILY AB collects the information primarily from you as a customer. Examples of personal data that we might collect are your name and other contact details such as phone number, email address, or physical address. DSGR FAMILY AB may update your information from other public records if necessary to maintain good registry care.
DSGR FAMILY AB registers personal data in connection with:
- Notification of a service offered through the various platforms offered by DISAGREE SKATEBOARDS
- When you enter your e-mail address or your mobile phone number on the website.
- If you contact us via email, by phone, our websites, and social media.
- If you sign up for email subscriptions.
- Your visit to our website including but is not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communications data, such as the IP address, type of device, operating system, and browser type used for the visit.
Collection with consent
By filling out a consent form on the website (for example, subscribe to a newsletter, receive promotions and offers, etc.) you agree that your personal information (for example name, telephone, email) may be used for marketing purposes for the services you are exposed to where you are asked to fill in your personal information. We also collect your IP address, geographic position, and interests in order to better adapt our marketing to you.
By browsing our website you also agree that we may add cookies, both so-called third-party and first-party cookies, on your computer. These cookies will follow you and your online behavior in order to offer you marketing based on your online behavior.
How we use collected information
DISAGREE SKATEBOARDS processes personal data mainly for the purposes stated below and for any additional purposes stated at the time of collection:
- To fulfill orders for services through one of the platforms offered by DISAGREE SKATEBOARDS;
- Enable good customer service, like managing your requests, correcting incorrect information, or sending information you requested e.g. newsletter;
- Information on ordering a service is stored and analyzed, as well as the basis for offers and discounts as well as promotions of both general and targeted nature;
- In order to manage customer profiles, conduct analyses and market research;
- For system administration and for obtaining statistical data about the behavior and patterns of our users, this does not identify any individual but occurs at aggregated level;
- To develop, deliver and improve our products and services through the analysis of your behavior on our websites and app.
- Personal data is also used for analysis to perform segmentation/profiling, in order to develop targeted offers and services
- To send you information and promotion via SMS, email, push, or other digital contact routes such as social media since you have an active customer relationship with us;
- To contact you via, SMS, email, or post about other offers, promotions, or services that we believe may be of interest to you, please note that you may decline this promotion at any time;
- To provide you with relevant recommendations, offers, and custom services based on what other people with similar behaviors have been interested in, what you have chosen for service, looked at, and shown interest in;
- To help us develop our site and app to be more useful and to enhance your user experience of the platforms offered through the DISAGREE SKATEBOARDS by customizing the display of the services to the device being used;
- To send important messages as communication about changes in our terms and policies;
Information that may be disclosed
DISAGREE SKATEBOARDS only collaborates with partners handling personal data within the EU/EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as in the EU/EEA by, for example, have joined the so-called Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the United States.
When you use our site and app, personal data may be collected via e.g. cookies. This is only done through a separate consent. This will store the information about your use and the pages that are visited. This could be technical information about your device and Internet connection such as operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies, and unique identifiers. When visiting our websites where our services are provided, different techniques can be used to recognize you in order to learn more about our users. This can be done directly or through the use of third-party technology.
Legal basis, storage, and disclosure of personal data
By submitting data to DISAGREE SKATEBOARDS, you provide your permission for DISAGREE SKATEBOARDS to register and store information about which service purchased and processing the specified personal data for the specified purposes. As a legal basis for treatment, DISAGREE SKATEBOARDS will refer to the fulfillment of agreements, legitimate interest, or consent. If DISAGREE SKATEBOARDS ever uses legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes stated above. Please note that you can at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us, for contact details, see the footer-menu "CONTACT" page.
The treatment is in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data are not retained for a longer period than necessary for the purpose of the treatment. DISAGREE SKATEBOARDS will store your personal data as long as you are a customer with us. For marketing purposes, information older than 3 years is not used. This implies that data will be erased when they are no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes for which they have been collected. Some information may be retained longer when required due to other legal requirements. However, all handling of personal data always ensures high security and confidentiality.
Your rights and choices
You have rights regarding your personal data and you are able to influence your information and what is saved. DISAGREE SKATEBOARDS will, on its own or the customer’s initiative, rectify data that is found to be incorrect. You can also at any time request that your data be deleted or that its use is limited by contacting us (for contact routes see the heading "CONTACT”). If you believe that we do not respect your rights, please contact DISAGREE SKATEBOARDS or you can contact the Data Protection Authority in your country, please find the right one at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
You can at any time refrain from receiving marketing communications from us by updating your account settings on My Pages by clicking “unsubscribe” in the email communications that we send you. You are always welcome to contact our customer service to help you decline our communications.
You can, once a year, receive information about the personal data registered in a written form from DSGR FAMILY AB.
Links to other sites
In the event that our site contains links to third-party websites, websites, or materials published by third parties, these links are for information purposes only. Because Djerf Avenue has no control over the content of these websites or their materials, we are not responsible for its content. DISAGREE SKATEBOARDS is also not responsible for any damages or losses that might arise from the use of these links.
In order for us to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment method, we need to share some of your personal information with Klarna, such as contact and order information. We need to do this in order for Klarna to be able to assess whether you can be offered their payment methods and to tailor the payment methods for you.
Using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address to determine your location for currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie that gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
How to contact us
For further information about personal data management or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com